Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Tongue-Wagging Gene Simmons

EW.com
Tristan MacManus blogs Week 4- Dancing With the Stars

by Tristan MacManus

Ballroom dancing pro and amateur leprechaun Tristan MacManus will be checking in with EW.com each week as he and partner Gladys Knight go for the coveted mirrorball trophy.

On comparing tongue lengths with Gene Simmons: I don’t think I stuck it out any more tonight than I usually do, but yeah. They came up with the idea of me stickin’ it out, I guess, and then Gene came and stuck his out, so. That was a bit weird. To be honest I’m a big fan of KISS. I love KISS. And I didn’t think the first time I met Gene Simmons, Gladys Knight would be puttin’ a measurin’ tape over our tongues, know what I mean? It was fun. He’s a pretty cool guy. I actually wanted to dance to KISS this week. I was puttin’ together the costumes, the makeup and all that stuff on, but then we found out they were singing on the show, so we weren’t allowed. But I think that would have been fun, throwin’ Gladys over Gene Simmons’ ankle.

No comments: